Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Late night sick blogging

No, not "sick" as all the young kids use it (i.e. cool x 10 but in an extreme way), actually sick. Hopefully, I'm on the downside of a flu that was most certainly brought on by excessive merry-making at the Girl Trouble Burlesque on Saturday. It was a GREAT show, and I had a hell of a time. The non-girl related highlight for me was a cameo (via video) by that famous blogger Mark , reprising his halloween persona as "Tinkerhell" in Cinderella-like tale of a floor scrubber turned spring factory worker turned burlesque performer.

You kinda had to be there.

Aclaimation of the Big Giant Cat continues. He has now been within a few feet of the pug for long periods of time, without openning any cans of whoop-ass. Of course, the pug has mostly been restrained on a harness, but we're seeing some progress here.

In other news, I'm flying to my native Dayton, OH this weekend to see my Dad get an Award for his more than 30 years of service to University of Dayton as a professor in the English Department. My parents are then flying up to Seattle for a few days the next week. I'm hoping that my work situation will be sufficently resolved by then (it should) so that I can take a day or two off to spend extra time with them.

That's all for now. Time to take NyQuil and try to drift off.

--TinFoil Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too have the Plague of 2006. I asked for flowers from my boyfriend, he gave me the plague. BASTARD!

-Cathie