Friday, September 02, 2005

Cindy Sheehan provides a much needed laugh

With all of the horrible news coming out of New Orleans, I really need a good laugh. It came from an unlikely source, Cindy Sheehan. In her blog on the Huffington Post, she was talking about touring through Texas on her way back from Crawford and meeting with politicians. She apparently even asked Tom Delay to meet with her. Her exchange with his aide is hillarious:
. . . Tom Delay's aide said he probably won't meet with me because I don't "comport" myself properly. I told him that we don't think Tom Delay "comports" himself properly and I could probably get a meeting if Casey had a feeding tube in him instead of being dead for his boss's support of a horrible war. His aide said he didn't know what I was referring to…when are these people going to stop thinking I am stupid?
Priceless. This woman has no fear.

TinFoil Out

No comments: